We provide customizable services needed for a sophisticated and hassle free lifestyle.
Assessments are a means of providing decision makers with information needed to understand factors that can influence operations or negatively affect their assets.
MAKING AN INFORMED DECISION
The IPA is comprised of four (4) parts: Threat and Vulnerability Assessments (TVA), Physical Security Surveys, Risk Assessments and Custom Tailored Assessments.
This information is necessary for executives to make informed judgments concerning the extent of actions needed to reduce the occurrence of an unwanted event.Once an assessment is completed, clients receive a concise and detailed report providing them necessary information to best allocate their funds to mitigate threats, vulnerabilities and other conditions that negatively impact on their business operations.
ELEMENTS OF OUR ASSESSMENTS
Clearly define the tangible and intangible valuable property that you possess. This includes all fixed furniture and equipment (FFE), employee talent as well as intellectual property.
Designed to help each client understand the threats they are exposed to with a customized physical security plan to best protect against that threat. Both domestic and international assessments that pertain to natural, accidental, and intentional man made threats are provided.
Primary Threat Factors
o External (terrorist, criminal)
o Internal (theft, workers compensation, etc.) o Accidental (fire, technological, etc.)
Natural Threat Activity in Region (flood, hurricane, tsunami, etc.)
Secondary Threat Factors
- Building structural
- Envelope and facade systems
- Building capacity
- Maximum number of guests
- Building square footage
- City Population
- Historic status
- High threat adjacent structures (i.e. embassies)
- Critical infrastructure association factor
- VIP or dignitary guests
- Political or social events that occurred on property
- Public visitors
- Distance to hazardous material storage sites and or routes
- Local economic significance factor
- Political stability in region
- Other factors as needed
Observations are made concerning deficiencies of the physical security and level of contingency planning. Additionally, negative issues that impact the overall life safety at a location are addressed.
- Security Management
- Entry Control
- Access Control
- Key Control
- Mechanical and Electronic Locks
- Protective Lighting
- Local fire code compliance review
- Detection Systems
- Alarm Assessment (Security Cameras)
- Alarm Communication and Display
- Security Personnel
- Incident report and record keeping
- Protective Lighting
- Property Specific Security Plan Audit
- Property Specific Crisis and Emergency Action Plan Audit
- Utility Vulnerability (gas, power, water, sanitary)
Cost effective recommendations are given to decrease vulnerabilities and protect your assets. Patriot Group first targets changes to policies and procedures before recommending upgrades to equipment and manpower. This methodology provides the most cost effective means to reduce your risk.